CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Margs in Hong Kong...


Somethings should just be left to the people that do it best...in this case...keep the tequila in Mexico! The margs here are the worst I have ever had!! But, it was fun to say the least that I had a marg in Hong Kong! Here is the picture to share the fun!

Yesterday was an eventful day - we were able to attend the company annual dinner and it was one of the neatest things I have seen. They had the Chinese Dragon Dance and the backstreet boy of Hong Kong sang. The dinner was okay, but the entertainment was enough to last a lifetime! Too funny for words! Had a great time & felt great to be part of such a great organization...granted we are their clients, but still - it was so fun!


So that was the fun part of the day - we did some factory visits in China and I will say it was pretty amazing to see how product goes from one stage to the next. Being in China was interesting too - I am just glad that I didn't have a fever and was able to make it back across the border! :) It was an interesting experience to see such a different culture, but I will say that sticking to the Hong Kong side is the right thing to do!

Well, I am so tired and it is almost 1030, so I am going to head to bed, but I wanted to say hello to everyone! Can't wait to be back in the states next week! I miss it!!

0 comments: