CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

finally...

Thank goodness, I have finally adjusted from the jet lag and feel like I am back to normal! What a great feeling. No more falling asleep at 930 on a Friday night, having to take a nap at 8pm on a Saturday to be able to make it to 11 o'clock! It feels good to be back!

So, more thoughts on life, love and the pursuit of happiness...the weather is starting to warm up and it is getting to feel a little more like spring. I don't know about everyone else, but I need that! The winter is just going on and on and the uggs are ready to be retired...please winter go away!

Last Sunday was Easter and what a fun holiday it was. It was the first without Grandpa and I found myself tearing up not having his stories heard or laughing at him when he was on his 3rd drink and then letting us all know that he hadn't had red wine in awhile and you are supposed to have a glass a day, so he had some catching up to do. It was hard and I can imagine Christmas Eve will even be harder. Back to Easter, we had Easter dinner at our house and we had Brad's family over as well as some of my family. It was a fun night, I hope everyone enjoyed it. It was fun to have two different families together & celebrate! I decided that we need a bigger house because we can only fit 8 at our dining room table and our family is just too big - a good problem to have. I was very excited to see Baby Caroline...she is so cute and has started to move around...she was the entertainment of the evening for a little bit! She is so cute I could just squeeze her! Other than that, we had good conversation, watched some basketball and ate some good food!

Basketball - a new topic of conversation...what is going on with the teams this year - doesn't seem like any of the shoe ins are playing well at all - kind of disappointing, but great to see some other teams shine for once. Michigan State was able to beat Pitt, Grandpa would have been so proud, Dave and Cam are a little upset, but they will be able to move past it! :) Seems from the talk around the office that it will be an interesting one as to who wins the pools!

Well, I had better get back to work! Hope everyone had a great weekend and enjoy the week ahead of you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hang out when I get back!! Next time you are coming with us!! We could hit up all the local happy hours for some pinot grigio and pina coladas!