CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Blizzard of 2008

Was supposed to be arriving in Hong Kong today, but with the lovely winter weather, I am still in OH...kind of glad - as of Friday afternoon, I wasn't packed, wasn't even ready to begin packaging, so it was a blessing to say the least! Plus Brad and I were able to spend some more time together!

So, speaking of Brad - doesn't he think he is a little rockstar. He couldn't stand being in the house all day, so we ventured out. At first I was a little scared, but we made it all the way to Easton and back twice! Well, we almost did - we stopped over at Kevin's to say hello and see Rals play in the snow - so cute! Anyhow, we got stuck in our own neighborhood - needless to say - it was funny! Big thanks to Kevin to helping us push our way out.

As Brad says, "He lives for driving in this stuff"! I was laughing so hard...he then went on to explain how he and Brian used to do doughnuts in the road on the way home from school...Please give us a daughter, don't know if I can handle boys!!!

I have to also say this is the first time I have really missed skiing...with all this snow all that kept running thru my mind was heading up to the mountains with my friend Brandee and hitting the slopes...seems like the snow is a big waste around here - not one person can ski in Columbus! :) It was good to see such a beautiful snow - but I am so ready for Spring - when is it coming?

If I could figure out how to post pictures, I would post some of how tall the drifts are at our house, but I have no idea...gotta figure that one out!


Well, hopefully tomorrow morning I will be off to the Pacific...we fly over that ocean right?? I will keep everyone posted on the trip and put some pix up too! Miss everyone already!

0 comments: