CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Day 4 and beyond tired...

Hey everyone! I miss everyone so much! I have to say though - Hong Kong is unlike anything I expected.

I am on Day 4 and beyond tired...I sleep about 3 hours a night - waking up at 3am and ready to go...3pm hits and I am about to pass out we have been working like crazy trying to finish up the line and it is starting to look so amazing! 14 hour work days on 3 hours of sleep is a little tough!

So, more about Hong Kong...I feel like a giant...everyone over here is so short!!! :) The city itself is very nice, but I have not been able too see too much of it. Hopefully this weekend. The food is okay - I ate jellyfish - just to be nice. Last night I had Italian and that was a nice change...enough about food I am getting hungry! The smog over here is unbelievable - I have a nice view of the harbor in my room and you can't even see the mountains, all covered up with the smog from China.

On the news over here they are discussing getting ready for the Olympics...everything they are doing needs to be done...the elevator is a rush and you get psuhed around like you are nothing...they are starting to fine people in China if you don't form a line and be nice to everyone. I guess you get fined for spitting on people too, haven't had that happen yet thank goodness!!!What else - let's think here...hopefully I will have more to write soon!

We are headed to China today to see some factories...I am a little nervous about that...didn't bring the right shoes either - only heels and they are telling me that we are going to be walking a ton - oops! Oh well - I can handle a day in heels more than people think!

Well, I had better try to get my 530 am nap in!

More to come - hopefully I will start to see more of the city soon!

P.S. That flight was AWFUL!!!! 14 hours is such a long time to be on a plane!

0 comments: