CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Day Off...

Hello from Hong Kong!


Today was our first day off, it was beyond needed...some went and got spa treatments, some went to get their fortune told & I laid around and slept. The lack of sleep was starting to get the best of me...ask Brad - if I don't eat and don't get enough sleep I am the worst person to be around...so between no sleep and not having food that I like - I was on the verge of being the worst person to be in a room with! I slept in and thought about all the beautiful things I could buy on the Rodeo Drive of Hong Kong. At noon, I went to grab lunch with a few of the girls and then we headed to the market to do some shopping...man I wish I made more money right now!!! They have some beautiful things over here. Scott, I am still on the search for your fake Tag, haven't found an amazing one yet though! still searching...more to come on that...


so at the market I was buying a gift for two people who will remain unknown...well, let's be honest, they can't even read yet...


So, I was told you can get one for $70 or 2 for $140, I opted for the 2 thinking I was getting the most amazing deal ever!!! Didn't even realize it until after I had purchased them! Oops!


So, we had an amazing dinner tonight - it was an asian/italian fusion thing - so good, but the view was just breathtaking...we were on the 28th floor and overlooked it all - here is a picture so I can share...the food was great and the wine ever better! We have a busy day of work ahead of us tomorrow and then home on Tuesday! I am counting down the hours! This is the longest I have been away from Brad since we were married and I am miss him so much! mom, I miss you too!


Can't wait to see you bradley - if you read this and mom I will see you this weekend - I miss you and love you! Hope Cali is still alive!




Hugs and Kisses to everyone!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't mention missing me!!!! I hope you are having fun! Bring me back something awesome!!