CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Last Night in the Kong...

So, the trip has finally come to an end...needless to say I am dreading and looking forward to the flight tomorrow...14 hours, 4 hour layover and an another hour flight is going to be a rough day when all I want to be is home and back to the little things...here is what I miss the most...
saying hi to brad every morning, being able to drive to work and know exactly where I am going or being able to tell the cab driver where I need to be with my voice and not a card, being able to eat a small breakfast and be okay because I know lunch will be something I can eat and not jellyfish, my bed, TV shows that are actually current, understanding what people are saying, having my own desk without 20 people having 20 different conversations around you!

I will say that this has been a trip for the record books, it was fun and we saw a lot thanks to the people who were with us that are over here all the time. We shopped at some of the best shops, ate on the top of a hotel overlooking the harbor, walked around seeing the cultures and what the day and night life is like, we finished so many things for work that would have taken months had we not been here, we were able to be self sufficient by the end of the trip which was a huge succes, drank with a ton of different cultures and even managed to get in an argument with some UT students that OSU is actually a good football program - a little OH-IO never sounded so good - I miss it!

Well, it is getting late and I had better get to bed so I can get up and get to the sirport for the long flight home!

Hope to see everyone soon! Hugs and Kisses...
Kate

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey dork, looks like you had a pretty good time in Hong Kong, if you got any pictures besides the ones on here I want to see them. You will have to let me know how communicating with those asians went, I hope you got by all right.