CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Day 1 of the Cain Cup goes to...

BRAD! Well done, Love! Here are the current scores, they should be back in a couple hours with day 2 complete, but just day 1 update right now...

Brad - 85
Brian - 94
Dan - 99

It may look like he has a good lead, but let's hope he doesn't blow it! He won't - we have pep talks in the morning, so hopefully they help!
He managed to take a 9 on hole 18 and was a little upset - hit his club against his foot and we think managed to break his toe - pure idiot I am married to!!! :) Just kidding!

I managed to make it into Hilton Head Sunday night around midnight - 24 hours of straight travel is not something I ever want to do again...it was awful! I will say though that my flight to Hilton Head was pure entertainment...this woman that was with me, was the loudest person I have ever met, okay and drunkest - she got arrested after the flight for throwing wine in the flight attendants face and for telling them to "F-off" and every other bad word known to man...it was pretty entertaining...she was a character...said she was the cousin of Prince, but I don't know if I believe it - let's be honest, I don't know enough about Prince to know if it was true or not. She was a character though!

Well, I am typing as I sit by the pool and I need to move more into the sun - so I am out of here!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay brad! miss you guys! I'm laying out at the pool though! hurry back! good luck B!!