CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

been awhile...

Hello!

It has been sometime since we were last on here! Kind of crazy how life can get away from you at a moments notice! We have been very busy...well when aren't we!?!?!
Let's see what the summer has brought us since our last post...we went to Cincy to visit brad's family...we watched his younger brother play sand volleyball and joined in with him on a pick up game...it was a good time...always love a good game of sand volleyball. We then had lunch with his family the next day and then headed to the Reds/Mets game with Kevin and Courtney. We had some great seats and watched the Reds beat the Mets...go REDS! Sorry Kev! We then headed out downtown cincy...I have to say - I was pretty impressed with downtown cincy - i think they are starting to turn it around down there...the next day we headed back to c-bus and went back to my Aunt's house to hang out with my family...it has been so long since I have seen most of them...all of our schedules it gets too crazy to meet up! I am glad that we were able to catch up with them and here what everyone was up to! I almost forgot - our sand volleyball team won the championship the Thursday before all of this! Exciting stuff - did anyone expect anything different??? :) It was a fun time...so glad we didn't have to play the team that we fight with all the time - that was a blessing in disguise...:) Brad swears that I am more competitive than him!

This past weekend we played in a mud volleyball tournament for charity...starting to drink at 8am is not a good idea for someone our age...that was the only way I was going to be able to get in that mud - beer...it was so much fun though - well until we lost...oh well - it was for charity...what can you say? It was so funny to see Kevin and Jared diving thru the mud for balls that there was no way of getting - they just wanted to get dirty...gotta love the effort. I got taken down to the mid on game three after I was too clean...It was funny...but I could have done without the mud everywhere! I think I am still finding it in my ears after about 10 showers of trying to get rid of it. Brad and I were also talking - at this stage in the game, one would think we would be a little smarter too - we left the house, knowing we were going to be in the sun all day and forgot to put sunscreen on - needless to say - we are a little sunburt! One day we will become smarter - one day! Sunday we relaxed and saw the dark knight...it was a really good movie - I was actually surprised...i would have thought it would have seemed longer...but it didn't. Heath Ledgers performance was just amazing...I do hope he wins something for it!

Well, that is about all we have been up to...nothing too exciting! We will be celebrating our 3 year anniversary on 8/12...I can't believe it has already been 3 years! So crazy to think about! :)
Oh - I can't believe I almost forgot - three weeks ago - Courtney and I won the cornhole championship - once again - we rock! What a great team we are! Go us! Unstopable!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen you in forever!!