CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Cain Cup - Day 2

Dan cacme out with a big win today, decreasing his lead from 14 strokes over Brad to 12 strokes. Brad didn't have the best of days - he took some big numbers on 17 & 18. Hopefully today will be a good day for him - I know he anxiously wants the cup back!

The weather has been amazing...brad and I have been biking everyday - looking at all the amazing houses around here that we can't afford, but would love to! The one I love is just $3M...not too much right - maybe 5 years from now??
We are playing golf this afternoon with Brian and Karin - hopefully I won't be horrible! Then we are going to head to dinner - and hopefully a walk on the beach! Until then I am debating going to the pool or the beach - probably the pool considering that the sand would be all over the place and I have to play this afternoon so not as much time!

Well, that is about it - hopefully we will have some big news in 2 days that Brad is once again the champ!

miss everyone and can't wait to see everyone again - back home on Sunday!

0 comments: