CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Spring is in the air...

So, it was officially a nice weekend! For those of you who don't live here in Ohio, it was finally nice - so exciting isn't it?? I wish I would have spent more time outside! There was too much to do indoors! OOPs! More nice weather to come this week and I hopefully will be out in it all week, so no worries!

What a nice weekend it was, we caught up with old friends who we have not seen in almost 6 weeks - kind of crazy to think that it had been that long, they are such dear friends of ours - 6 weeks seems too long without a little cindy and jared time! It was fun though - we had dinner at Marcellas at Polaris. Felt like I was back in Italy - everyone should try it out!
Saturday morning, we got up, ate breakfast and then I got drug to the gym...for those of you who are wondering how I am doing with that New Year's resolution of working out - made it three days this week and have plans for five days next week! I am actually doing it - don't want to let anyone down! Saturday evening - what a fun night - we babysat our niece, Caroline and our other niece Gracyn came over to help, with her parents that is! It was so fun and interesting to see how they interact, Caroline is exactly 5 months older than Gracyn, so it was fun to see what she might be like here soon!! We had such a blast playing with Caroline and Gracyn...they are so cute and we are so blessed that they are in our life! I have to say - they wore us out - we were so tired by the time we got home! Sunday we made it to the gym again GO ME! I actually made it thru the whole 50 minute cardio without feeling like I was going to get sick or getting too bored! I am making such good progress! We went to the grocery and then made dinner together and enjoyed a bottle of wine...it felt like summer - can't wait for it to come!!!

Well other than the two good nights on Friday and Saturday, this week was a rough week, I can't say that I am sad it is over, but lessoned learned was that family/friends are the most important thing given to you in your life...who would you be without the people that shape you and help you thru the roughest times! I am blessed to have the family/friends that I have and I love them so much! where would I be without you guys? Thanks for all the support and prayers this year...I appreciate it more than any of you know! I do hope that this year starts to turn around...we need it!!!!

The quote in my planner today, really hit home to me, so I thought I would share...

Every situation - nay, every moment - is on infinite worth, for it is the representative of a whole eternity...

xoxoxoxox!

0 comments: