CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Crazy Weekend...

What a weekend...it was so nice outside and Brad was finally able to get out and play some Golf on dry terms! I told him he wasn't allowed to come home unless he won, he got to come home, he ended up winning the round he played with his dad and brother! Great job Honey!

Friday evening we spent the evening grilling out and playing games with our friends, Kevin and Courtney! It made me want summer to come more than ever! Court and I managed to drink one bottle of pressecco, one bottle of wine and some beers, making for a long day Saturday! We even managed to blow up another bottle of pressecco by leaving it in the freezer overnight - sorry about your freezer Kev!! OOPS! The best part of the night was when Court and I were able to beat the boys butts in cornhole! What a great team we make! The more we drank the better we got, funny how that works! It was a fun night and we look forward to more of them to come! Note to all of those people out there who know that Brad beats me at everything...I was finally able to chalk up a win for Team Kate! Yeah!
THE CHAMPS!

DEFEATED THREE TIMES & STILL TALKING!!!



Saturday marked the two month anniversary of when my Grandpa decided it was time to be with Grandma again. I spent most of the weekend thinking of him and missing him all over again...I still wonder why he had to leave so fast and wish that we had him back, but I understand that is selfish and God was ready for him to be where he is now. It was a rough day from that standpoint, but he is in a better place now! I have to keep reminding myself of that!

On Sunday, Brad and I moved the patio furniture outside and set up the patio for the spring/summer season! Anyone who wants to help break it in, give us a call! We are always up for drinks and grilling out! I will post pictures of our flowers once they start growing! Hopefully I can keep them alive!

Hope everyone is having a great week! XOXOXO

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job Kate!!