CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Been awhile...



since I drank during the day...getting way to old for this stuff I tell ya! But, it was for a good cause. This past weekend, some friends and I did a pub crawl for cancer. It started at 1, include 5 bars, 4 pitchers of beer at each bar and a team of 10 people. It started at 1 in the afternoon and we finished around 6...there was an after party, but needless to say - I didn't make it! Instead I had dinner with my family...probably wasn't the most sober of dinners I have ever been too!!! Back to the charity...it was fun...we laughed a lot and had a really good time catching up! The picture below is with my good friend and neighbor, Kevin, needless to say posing with the bear was a must & I guess giving it a little kiss was too (not one of my best moments!)...
Go Carolina Blue team!!!

0 comments: