CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

the last weekend of summer...

I can't believe how fast this summer has gone by - it seems like every year gets faster and faster! I guess that is what happens when you grow up!

We have had a crazy weekend to say the least. Friday night we celebrated our friend, Cindy's birthday at Brazenhead. What a fun night...some funny stories came out of it! Happy Birthday Cindy!!! Saturday I spent the day with my niece, Gracyn. We went to the zoo, it was so hot and the smell just got to me! GROSS! It was fun to see all the kids and little Gracyn waving at the fish as they swam by...she is so precious! Saturday night we went to dinner with our friends, Kevin and Courtney and then proceed to our usual...video bowling at the Goat. Brad and I usually end up in a fight, because I am not pulling my weight on the team and then we loose and he gets upset, but we actually won this time! Go us! I had three strikes in a row to give us a nice little lead! We also played cornhole and courtney and i won, like always! :) Today, Brad is playing golf and helping his sister move while I get things done around the house. I am going to go to Home Depot and see if they have any end of the summer sales on white rocking chairs for the front porch! Maybe we will finally use it if we have them! I went to the grocery and put everything away and did some laundry...it feels good to have some time to myself! Tonight we are headed to my moms for dinner, it will be nice to have a home cooked meal and not have to worry about cooking!!! Tomorrow is just relaxing and nothing more! Can't wait!


Here are some pictures from this weekend!
The Birthday Girl and some of the crew
Had to put one of B and I in
So many choices, so little time!!

The zoo makes me so tired!!!


0 comments: