CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

up at 4am home at 10pm

I used to be able to do day trips to new york and really not have a huge effect on me - I am getting old, officially. This is week two of day trips and I decided on the plane ride home that I am not a fan! Oh well, done for the month and then they start up again in September. Pays the bills I guess though!

Brad and I have been obsessed with the Olympics...we can't get enough of them - even if we know the outcome we have to watch them. I am somewhat excited for them to be over, so I can start to go to bed earlier! I just watched Shawn Johnson get her first gold medal - I creid seeing her parents so excited! What an accomplishment for her - I can't even imagine the work that has to go into something like that!

Well, I am off to bed...brad is already asleep on the couch! Kisses!

0 comments: