CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

friends

I have to say that Brad and I are extremely lucky to have the friends that we have, we wouldn't be who we are without them. Both of us are extremely blessed with the people that surround us. There are many of our friends that live so far away from us that we never get the chance to see. We both think about all of them often and always try to keep up with their lives, but so often the daily routine just gets in the way and you loose touch. Luckily, they are the type of friends who months can go by and it seems like you never missed a beat. I had the chance to catch up with one of my closest friends last weekend and it just made me miss her even more. It made me miss the days that I used to walk down the hallway and just say hi, it makes you remember how important those little moments are. Now, I treasure the 2 hour long phone conversations once a month catching up with her on her life and filling her in on mine. Sometimes life gets hard for them and it breaks my heart that I can't be there for them like I could if they lived in the same city or even create new memories now that we are older. I wish I could have it all - everyone I love right here next to me or me near them and my family and my job! It's sad how life works that way - I know that I have been horrible about getting out to visit and keeping in touch, but that is about to change, both Brad and I think and talk about these friends that live away from us! We miss you guys and love you all! We made an agreement that we would get out to see all of you soon! After all, who would we be without these people! Love you all, even our friends that are right here with us!

0 comments: