CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

changing to our blog...

it is amazing that we just thought of this - we have friends out of state, family in southern OH, people whom we don't speak with very often and family moving to NC and sometimes those people check in to see what we are up to - they will want to know about Brad more often - not just me...so this whole change makes sense...while I mention brad - it isn't the same - so he is included now...this is going to be about our life...our travels, our weekends, our news and our fun times...it will be a perfect change...however, I don't see brad writing a lot, maybe he won't want to, he will at least be included!

This weekend, Brad was amazing! I was at home sick with who knows what and Brad played 36 holes on Saturday - he is getting a little better, but not much! He met me at my mom's for dinner and he then came home - helped me do the laundry and then I went to bed...so tired! Sunday morning he got up and took care of the yard - he did everything - watered, cut down, everything - it was so nice of him and I appreciated it so much - I slept all morning trying to get over this stupid summer cold I have. He then washed my car & his...so nice of him - it can't be an easy car to wash! He was so clean today when I drove him to work today and he was so happy to be so clean! Yes, I am talking about the car! :)

So, the change to our blog is the only news I know of to date...maybe more to come. Keep checking back, I am headed to the Kong again on June 20th, so hopefully some more pictures and fun updates from the Kong...then Brad and I are headed to the Cain Cup - I will be sure to post daily results for those of you cheering Brad on...hope he gets the cup back this year...I will be at the beach or pool reading books - goal of 2 for the week!

xoxoxoxox!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cute!! My husband doesn't even read my blog!! lol!