CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

arrived and safe

for those of you who are wondering - I arrived last night and am all safe here in hong kong! one word came to mind when i walked off the plane - HOT! it is SO hot and humid here, oh my - thank goodness for air conditioning!

the flight was great - 15 hours in one spot is always fun! everyone should really try it sometime! gives you a lot of time to think, sleep and get things done that typically you run out of time to do - aka read! I read a book, it was pretty good - great summer read - "the guy not taken" written by Jennifer W, who wrote "in her shoes". I did sleep a lot which was nice - probably most of the trip! It was something I think I needed...seems like life has been such a rush lately that it really was nice to have the time to just relax.

the crazy work week started this morning at 730 - on a slight little break right now - was getting a little tired and too many side bar conversations going on - so I am blogging - great use of time huh??? It is 4pm now - dinner with a vendor tonight and shopping before hand - looking forward to that - hope I don't come home with a new handbag - will keep you all posted if I do! :) Brad might hurt me should i! starts all over tomorrow! hopefully we will get some time in to check somethings out around the town! Vacation starts on Sunday after my long long flight home - can't wait!!! YEAH FOR THE BEACH!

I miss everyone so much!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you are there and safe! now get back so we can hang out!