CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

week in review...

been awhile since I last blogged...guess the days have gotten away from me! Oh well - what can you do? Here is a quick catch up on my life...





Two weeks ago we had an amazing weekend...it was mother's day weekend. Friday night Brad and I caught up after a long week by grilling steaks and staying in to watch a movie...needless to say it ended up being us in bed by 10pm...we are getting so old! We were traveling down to cincy the next morning, so it was probably a good thing. We headed to the gym to work out and then headed down to Brad's mom's house to have dinner and hang out for a bit. It was a beautiful day and we had a great time. We headed home that evening and got back home around 1030...for the first time ever I stayed awake the whole trip! Normally i sleep most of the way down, but I made it this time! I was so proud! We went to bed shortly after we got home as we had to be at Scotty's by 945 for Gracyn's baby dedication the next day. So here is the good part...Gracyn is hands down the cutest little thing you have ever seen! She feel asleep during her dedication and woke up with the minster took her...so at least she was awake for hers, but slept thru all the other kids! Her name, Gracyn, means pleasant and her middle name Ann, means Grace...perfect fit for her! Makes you think about how a name can impact a person! Love that little girl! She looked so pretty in pink too! She had on a dress that my mom made for her...it was so precious! We had lunch with the Webster's, mom, dad and the Alexanders...then I took a nap while the boys watched golf...

Little Gracyn in her Dedication Dress

That Monday we had our volleyball championships...we came out on top - way to go team! At first i didn't think we could pull it off, but we did! Go team! We won it all! Saturday we attempted to try to beat all the other teams that won their courts and needless to say, we lost - well lost was an understatement! I guess we could have tried a little harder! Those teams were too serious...we laughed a lot and heard the quote of the summer. The team on the court next to us were playing and then we ended up playing the loser of that game...all the guys on the team had their shirts off...keep in mind it was warm, but not that warm...I guess when the sun came out the guns came out...according to the guys on that team..."sun's out - gun's out" was shouted out and all the boys ripped their shirts off! I was on the ground for a long time laughing! Too funny I tell ya!



Here is the fun news from last weekend though - I got new golf clubs, so watch out LPGA...I am a comin! The game is fixed and I am ready to play!



Well, that is about it - looking forward to a long weekend this weekend and being able to relax! More to come and it won't be so long again!



xoxoxoxoxo!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cutie!!!