CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 29, 2008

What a year...

Crazy end of the year it has been! We have been crazy busy finishing the year out and getting ready for 2009...can you believe it is 2009, it feels like we just got married last year...oh wait that was 2005!

What has been new with us...well, we received the best gift ever on October 27th...a new little addition to our home to be added on July 2nd (or close to that)...we are having a little baby! Can you believe it? I know it is so hard for some to believe that I am going to go thru this pain...but I am sure it is worth it - I hope I make it thru it!!! ;) I am avoiding the shows, the friend's stories...all of it...I will deal with it when it comes in July!! he he! We honestly feel truly blessed with this little miracle...I can't believe it is happening! We are in our 3rd month now and waiting anxiously to find out what we are having...we went back and forth on it so many times and finally decided to find out...we find out in February! We will not find out with the second one! I am sure it will be here before we know it, but I am getting a little antsy! :)

Other than that big news...we have just been trying to get thru the first trimester and get the house ready for a little baby! We had some time off this week, so we cleaned out the bedrooms and got the nursery all cleaned out - well now it is back to a mess...one day I tell ya! This will make it easy for Brad to paint! :) he he - he loves me!! :)

Well, that is the big update for us - I promise I will get better at updating this more often!!! I couldn't update before without sharing, so I avoided!!!

xoxoxoxo!

0 comments: