CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

catching up...

Been a little while since I have posted anything...time has gotten away - AGAIN!


This past week went by so fast, I am starting to wonder where the time goes & how it always seems to pass me by.

We had a fun weekend though - so at least that worked out! :)

Friday night, I had dinner with my good friend Lauren, while Brad went up to OWU for homecoming weekend. He watched the soccer team play and I caught up with Lauren. We had a great time - we went to Green Olive in the short north, great little place, reviews have been a little bit good and bad, but I thought it was great! We had a wonderful conversation - talked about love, life, the election coming up and everything else we could think of! I just love chatting with Lauren - she has some of the most amazing outlooks on life & they are very inspiring!

After dinner I plugged in take me home into Pappa (my car, yes he has a name). He took me thru the GHETTO! I was so scared for most of the drive - seeing what was going on around me and then having no clue where I was - I was a little scared! When I told Brad where I was all he said was "oh no, that isn't good"! I made it though...thank goodness! Added figuring out how to get home from downtown to my list of things to do! :)
Oh this is important too - OWU won 1 to 0. I have to say I am with my grandpa on this one - soccer gets boring! Did a girl who is married to someone obsessed with Soccer just say that?? YUP!

Saturday we watched the Buckeyes win another game...then we headed over to Kevin and Courtney's to have dinner and play poker. Brad has so much to learn - so much - once again he lost to Courtney - someday he will figure out that she never bets unless she can win - oh and she did win! She beat us all! The Foos' came over and we got to see little Remi - she is getting so big! I can't believe it! She wasn't even here last year - so crazy to think about! Now that school has started we don't get to see Cam to much anymore, so catching up with her was a much needed thing!


Courtney and little Remi


The most popular girl of the evening!


Kevin making his veggies


The Foos - what an ADORABLE family
Me and my chips - notice who is already out!!
Today, we spent the whole day furniture shopping - we were debating about getting a new couch for the TV room or maybe just a new chair. We couldn't find anything - so we decided to get new pillows and CURTAINS! I was so beyond excited - I believe we bought West Elm out! Brad is spending the evening hanging blocks, curtain rods and putting together our new book shelve! Tomorrow he is hanging our new ceiling fan and curtain rods...hope he can do it! It will be a good thing for him on his day off - stupid bank holidays! I love everything though - so I am really excited about it! I can't wait to see it all put together! YAY! Three years later the house is almost complete! WOOO HOOO!

Brad and his incredible hanging abilities!


Hope everyone is enjoying the fall weather!!!

0 comments: